You can use the below to trigger the update. To start, just make sure you have enabled automatic updates in Windows. To do this, just follow the below:
- Open Windows Update from All Programs or Control Panel.
- Check Settings in Update and recovery.
- Tap or click Choose how updates get installed.
- Under Important updates, choose the option that you want.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box.
- Under Microsoft Update, select the Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows check box, and then tap or click Apply.
Click Start, then Programs, then Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
Doing the above shall bring the biggest and free update to your desktop or laptop right away.